Risk Services offers consultancy services to international groups and/or their captives. We offer a range of services including:
- Strategic review of risk exposure, capacity & appetite
- A review of the group’s current insurance arrangements;
- On site renewal/ risk review visits;
- Risk impact analysis/ risk matrix;
- Development of premium allocation models;
- Facilitators to groups with insurance covers placed in various parts of the world;
- Review of insurance documentation;
- Review of self-insured arrangements;
- Feasibility studies for groups not currently having a captive;
- Review of an existing Captive Insurance Programme, feasibility, operations and management;
- Development proposals for existing Captives;
- Feasibility studies for other Alternative Risk financing facilities.
We can work with your existing Broker to provide an independent view, bringing “added value” to your business.